Deloitte branded content marketing case study | White.net
TARGET REFERRAL VISITS:
The annual Football Money League report, featuring the top richest football clubs, has been compiled by Deloitte for the last 15 years. Deloitte wanted to capitalise on the existing popularity of this report and further its reach.
We suggested using the data to create an infographic, which would also support the wider SEO campaign. Since then, we've also developed, launched and promoted a number of other infographics, with topics including the Annual Review of Football Finance, UK Mobile Consumer Survey and TMT Predictions.
- Swift & efficient turnaround - We couldn't have access to the figures until close to the day of release so we worked with the previous year's figures to produce the graphic ahead of time and then worked incredibly quickly to create the final version ready for release.
- Branding & creative restrictions - Working closely with Deloitte and its branding team, we created a design that was in keeping with the corporate guidelines but still compelling and impactful.
- Seeding & promotion - we liased with Deloitte's internal PR team in order to fully utilise existing contacts, and on the build-up to the day the infographic was launched, we researched and contacted over 150 sports and business bloggers - all with individually tailored emails.
Key stages of the project.
The Football Money League infographic campaign won us and Deloitte recognition at the UK Search Awards 2012, where the work was a finalist in the category 'Best Use of Search - Finance'. Following the success of our initial work on this, we've gone on to create other infographics for Deloitte, and the designs and processes we came up with have been included in the new internal branding guidelines for Deloitte.
- Football Money League infographic generated a traffic increase to the website of 450% on day of release
- 232 links from 78 domains
- Of the traffic to the infographic page itself, 90% of visits were unique and 75% were from referring sites
- The infogrphic was published in 10 languages
- Mentions in City AM, the Metro, The Guardian and Marketing Week, as well as additional exposure from the BBC, CNN and Sky Sports.
GET IN TOUCHCall: +44 (0) 1865 703000